So what's been happening here, then?
You can view a list of all of the updates to Tipshop here: 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019
Wednesday 02 October 2019
Blimey, charlie - look at the time - I'd best get a Tipshop update done before October arrives, eh?! (Erm? Ed)
- I added a tip for Legend of Craldons Creek, The. I can't take any credit for it - it was in a text file in the zip.
- I also added a tip for Murder Hunt II by Craig Davies. Reproduced from Adventure Probe October 1994).
I'd bally well hope it works, seeing as he wrote the game (I tried it - it does work).
- A little while back, Liam Hudson asked on that there Facebook thing about a hack
for Cliff Hanger that he had printed in Crash. "Why - I'll find that in a jiffy!",
thought I. Alas, no. It wasn't there. Gadooks! So I've transcribed it, so that Liam can be
recorded in these hallowed pages. Or something.
- Gareth Pitchford provided updated solutions for Dark Tower, The and Murder at Hamilton Halls.
The versions we originally had (reproduced from CASA with permission) were for the C64 versions,
which (as Eq told me) don't quite work on the Speccy versions. Gareth Pitchford very kindly answered
my plea for help, and put together modified versions. Gareth actually provided the Dark Tower one
months ago - and I then promptly forgot to download it for Tipshop (Clod. Ed).
- Eq sent in a correction for the solutions to Magic Mountain and Spiro Legacy, The.
He also pointed out we had a weird tip reproduced from Crash for Egghead. Turns out that it was for
the other Egghead (known to us as Hamte Damte). Thanks to Jonathan Cauldwell for steering me in
the right direction! Eq also provided a map and (blummin' huge) solution for Xtroth - The Adventure.
- Yuri Nazarenko provided an additional cheat for the existing cheat for Dizzy, Prince of the YolkFolk.
- Archie Collins provided a correction for a couple of POKEs for Stormlord II: Deliverance.
- Andy Ford provided POKEs for Technician Ted which were originally part of Ritchie's disassembly.
He also provided POKEs for >, Graphic Adventure Creator, The,
Quill Adventure System, The, and a hack for Fall of Rome, The.
- Eugene Lisovy provided POKEs for Biogen, Dingo, Foxx Fights Back, Knight Hero,
Kung Fu Knights, Light Force, Operation: Labyrinth Fall and
- Added RZX Archive links for Adventure 200, Adventure, Alphabet Zoo, Alpha-Beth,
Alter Earth, Amazing Ollie, Andy's Escape, Angle Turner,
Angle, Axe of Kolt, The, b1n4ry!,
Batman: The Puaj Edition, Block Dude, Commando, Creepy,
Crusader, Crystal Quest,
Day in the Life of a Tupperware Salesman, A,
Day in the Life of Arnold, A, Dead End_, Death Reprieve,
Dex, Don't Panic - Panic Now, Earthbound,
Escape from Khoshima, Evaristo El Punky,
Exodus (Minigame Version), Eye Of Vartan,
Fistful of Blood Capsules, A, Flogging a Dead Horse, F'n Balls,
For Your Thighs Only, Future Race, Game Without a Name,
Gateway to Hell, Golden Rose, The, Hexagonal Museum, The,
Just One of Those Days, Magic Mountain,
Manic Miner - The Big Bonus Edition, Manic Mixup, Mars Red,
Matthew Cranston Battles, Mines of Saturn,
Moon's Fandom Festival, Mr Do!, Not Jet Set Willy,
Ocean Dancer, On Reflection, Orc Island,
Pilgrim's Progress, Profesionalove 2, Ptarmigan,
Quest For The Golden Orange Peel, Question of Scruples, A,
Return to Earth, Rifts of Time, The, S.M.A.S.H.E.D.,
Sea of Zirun, Shadows of the Past,
Sherlock Holmes: A Matter of Evil, Smoog, The, Snowball,
Spoof, Spy vs Spy II: The Island Caper,
Spy vs Spy III: Arctic Antics, Stroll in the Bleak Forest, A,
Submariner, Swamp, The, Tangled Tale, A, Temple Terror,
Time Machine, Time Quest, Time-Line, Urquahart Castle,
Virus 7, Wizard's Scrolls, The, Xtroth - The Adventure and
Zolan. Let's see if I remember to include the embedded YouTube videos without
Daren prompting me, eh? I've only made that mistake about every update this year.
Tuesday 30 July 2019
A bit of a delay with this update - Real Life and all that. Hopefully it's worth it!
- Andy Ford sent in POKEs for Amusement Park 4000, Frogger and
Manic Miner - The Big Bonus Edition.
- Andy Ryals provided POKEs for Mr Do!
- Eugene Lisovy provided replacement POKEs for GeeBee Air Rally,
Shadow Skimmer, Star Raiders II.
He also provided a cheat for Hamon IV and a whole pile of POKEs for
A-10 Thunderbolt, Arcade Flight Simulator, Being Left Is Not Right,
Bonkers, Chip Rescue, Cop-Out, Cupid,
Cybernoid II: The Revenge, Devil Diver, Donkey Kong,
Double Bubble, Dragonfire ZX, Fast Food, Flype, F'n Balls,
Grid-Run, Higgy 2: The Wrath of McMania, Highlander,
Hyperlane +, Hyperlane, Jumpcollision, Jungle Warrior,
Krap Park, Lost Little Spaceman, Marbles of Wisdom, Meganova,
Mr Do!, North Star, Nuclear Countdown,
Percy Penguin in The Present Palaver, Pilot Attack, Quahappy,
Rade Blunner, Robo Xonix, Sc0tb0t, Smoog, The,
Starship Mulvaney, Supaplex, Trailblazer and ZX Destroyer.
- Graham "Turbo" Mason provided POKEs for Mr Do!
- Paul "Eq" Collins sent in a correction for the solutions for
For Your Thighs Only and Spiro Legacy, The and a cheat for
Xtroth - The Adventure.
- Javier San Jose provided a solution and tip for his game, Memorias de un Hobbit.
Thanks to Alberto Cuesta for sending these in.
- GoodBoy sent in POKEs for Tusker and cheats & POKEs for Phantis.
- Added RZX Archive links for Apollo, Birdy Cantabile,
By Fair Means...or Foul, Chip Rescue, Cracker, Crazy Crane,
Cupid, Delta Wing, Emlyn Hughes Arcade Quiz, Ghostbusters II,
Grey Island, Higgy 2: The Wrath of McMania, Hypertron,
Indiana Jones na Vaclavaku, Jet Set Bulimic,
Jet Set Willy 2: Super Pre-School Edition, Jet Set Willy 25-100,
Kewin II, Krap Park, Lost Dragon, The,
Lost Little Spaceman, Mayday, Na Rozkaz Krale,
Nigel Mansell's World Championship, Paddy,
Percy Penguin in The Present Palaver, Pirx II,
Purple Saturn Day,
Rade Blunner Episode 2: Cannibal Wheh's Little Shop,
ROBOT - The Impossible Mission, Sc0tb0t, Shadow Skimmer and
Monday 06 May 2019
Bank Holiday laziness means I have some time to get this update out. Hurrah!
- Eugene Lisovy provided replacement POKEs for Flying Shark. He also
provided new POKEs for Aliens: Neoplasma, Bouncing Berty, Dead Zone,
Herbert the Turbot, Moritz to the Moon, Ninjakul 2: The Last Ninja,
Preliminary Monty, Super Moritz and ZXombies: Dead Flesh.
- Alessandro Grussu provided a map for Sophia II and complete solution for Resistance.
- Simon Owen provided the level codes for Sentinel, The. YS already printed
that, I hear you cry? Oh no, they didn't. This is for every single 10,000 levels.
For every single platform. Wow!
- The mysteriously mononymous Stu returns after 7 years with a cheat for Tubaruba.
- Andy Ryals provided POKEs for Aliens: Neoplasma.
- Andy Ford provided POKEs for Hyper Active and Souls.
- Graham "Turbo" Mason provided POKEs for Atlantis ZX, Dragonfire ZX,
Gandalf, Harbinger 2 - The Void, Higgy 2: The Wrath of McMania and
- Pgyuri provided a bug fix for Crystal of Power, The.
- Added RZX Archive links for 12 Mysterious Books, Adultia,
Aliens: Neoplasma, Apollo, Bardic Rite, The, Booty The Remake,
Cave Raider, Choy-Lee-Fut Kung-Fu Warrior, Cracker, Dead Zone,
Dizzy and the Mushroom Pie, Dobrodruzstvi na ostrove, Doom Pit,
Dr. Jet Set Willy, Genus, Khangrin Plans, The,
Kolobok Zoom 2: In The Unfair World, Laetitia,
Manic Minor's 80's Christmas Shopping Trip, A, Manic Pietro,
Maria vs. Some Bastards, Moritz to the Moon,
Ninjakul 2: The Last Ninja, Operation: Labyrinth Fall, PTM,
Rade Blunner, Redshift, Sophia II, Tajuplny Ostrov,
Terrors of Trantoss, The, Tiki Taca, Very Big Cave Adventure, The
and ZX Wonky One Key.
Saturday 02 March 2019
Happy New Year. And Valentine's Day. And (nearly) Easter. Or something.
- Jose Francisco provided a correct POKE for Nonamed as well as additional POKEs for
Sgrizam and World Series Basketball.
- Sequor corrected the credits for the map for Havoc (Dynavision). It was by him :)
He also provided a whole batch 'o' POKEs for Black Hole, The, Casino Monique,
Confuze, Craps, Gigino&Gigetta, Jungle King, LNR Odissey,
Mazeman, Pirata Kid, Poker Strip, Strip Black-Jack,
Strip-Dice, Strip-tease Casino and Strong Box, The.
- Chris Marriott provided a complete solution for Very Big Cave Adventure, The.
- Eugene Lisovy provided POKEs for Aliens, Amethyst Dagger, The,
Archaeologist, The, Blimpgeddon, Bomb Alley,
Booty The Remake, Bouncing Bomb: Redux, Buggy Ranger,
Castle of Sorrow, Christmas Cracker, Deviants, Droid Buster,
Elon M. with a Jetpac, Escape From the Sewers, Gem Chaser,
Gem Chaser 2, Globus, Grumpy Santa, Grumpy Santa,
Gyroscope II, Lazy Jones, Lost Island, The,
Lovecraft Mythos, Malignant Gore, The, Maze Death Rally-X,
Mike, the Guitar, Mister Kung Fu, Mole on the Dole,
Montana Jones II, N.E.X.O.R., Nipik 2, Nohzdyve,
Omelettes For Breakfast, Ooze, Parachute, PTM,
Revenge of the Killer Tomatoes, Sabotaje, Sardonic, Space Junk,
Sputnik, Tanium, Tiki Taca and Turbo Boat Simulator. He also
provided tips for Tanium.
- Honourable mentions to Graham "Turbo" Mason and Sokurah - who were both pipped at the post
with their POKEs for Nohzdyve. Graham also provided additional POKEs for Droid Buster.
- Added RZX Archive links for Amethyst Dagger, The, Bean Brothers, Droid Buster,
Elon M. with a Jetpac, Final Frontier, The, GLUF,
Krazy Kartoonist Kaper, The, Lap Of The Gods, Log Cabin Dizzy,
Lovecraft Mythos, Mafie - Pomsta Cerne Koc¨ky,
Malignant Gore, The, Maria's Christmas Box, Maze Death Rally-X,
Mini Explorer XXXI, Miser, The, Mister Kung Fu, OctuKitty,
Out Of This World, Pieces of Eight, Shimmerkin,
Super Serif Bros, Survival ZX, Tajemny Hrad v Karpatech,
Ten Green Bottles and Your crackers, m'lord!.
If you would like to be kept informed of any future updates, send us an email